- Saturday is a formal black tie event.
- Sanctuary seating recommended primarily for adults and mature youth.
- Seating is First Come, First Serve within the Section you have reserved. Please do not reserve seats unless you are certain you will attend.
- On Saturday, a reception will follow.
- Please contact email@example.com with any special seating or financial needs.
- This event will NOT be webcasted. A selected viewing will be available at 9am for regular Sabbath worship for those out of town. For those in Nashville, there will be no local gathering at 9am.
Remnant Fellowship Church
1230 Franklin Road
Brentwood, TN 37027
SHOW DATES: Friday, December 15th
- 6:00 pm CT (Dressy Casual)Saturday, December 16th
- 6:00 pm CT (Black Tie, Champagne and Hors-d'oeuvres Reception)
See listed below the Suggested Donation for each section for this production. Click on the Seating Chart graphic to the left for more details.Sanctuary Seating:
(Recommended primarily for adults and mature youth)Fellowship Hall, Foyer, and Loft Seating:
$5Lower Hall Seating: