I am so grateful for a NEW life! This truly is the dream life I used to imagine and never thought possible! It would honestly take pages and pages to address the changes in our lives, but here is a quick rundown:
Before Weigh Down and Remnant Fellowship Church:
- I weighed over 300 lbs and had been overweight since childhood with no hope of ever being “normal”.
- I was miserable, hopeless, depressed and in tremendous physical pain from the obesity (including high blood pressure, joint and back pain and polycystic ovarian disease)
- I had tried every class, program, book, magazine and clinic to lose weight or find joy or learn something, ANYTHING, that would get make my life happier…
- My husband and I had a totally disconnected marriage that was all about food and self…
- Our son, at 6 years old, was diagnosed with Asperger’s, ADD, Sensory Integration Disorder, dysgraphia, dyslexia, severe anxiety requiring medication, food allergies and fine and gross motor delays. He was in therapy several times a week and in special education classes. Our daughter (at only 3 years old) was angry and defiant all the time.
- - A genuine relationship with God that truly is our highest joy!
- - Over 170 lbs off since 2005 with great health!
- - Our marriage is sweet and better every day!
- - Our son is completely healed from those disorders! He has friends and is doing very well in school! Our daughter has genuine joy and is a precious, tender, and delightful girl that loves God and loves others!
Every day is like waking up in a fairytale. I never, ever, ever thought I would be able to lose weight and be happy and joyful all the time! Yet the weight is nothing compared to our appreciation over the changes in our children and their genuine joy and love for God! I am so grateful for Remnant Fellowship Church and Weigh Down Ministries and would never, ever go back!!! God is amazing! This is the best! Give it a try – you will NOT regret it!!!!
See more of Jill’s testimony Remnant Fellowship TV – “Put it into Practice” – You Can Overcome Season 2 Episode 22 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eyfTMnKLR4